Monday, June 3, 2013

Auctions Ending Tonight: Heather Ross Mendocino Fabrics

Heather Ross Fabric Underwater Sisters Aqua/Natural


Heather Ross Fabric Presentation Mermaids Blush
 

The first of my Heather Ross Out of Print Auctions is ending this evening!!  All of listings ending tonight are from her very much sought after Mendocino collection and are absolutely beautiful.  There are 15 different listings that begin the "Ending Party" at 6:00pm PST.  Check out the listings before it's too late!

You can find all of my auction listings HERE!

I will posting more listings tonight after the first "Ending Party".  I'll blog about them tomorrow but if you want to get a view of the new listings before then drop by my Auction Page after 6:30 PST to get a first look...and maybe even a first bid! :-)

No comments: