Sunday, June 2, 2013

Heather Ross, Far Far Away Auction

This weekend has proven to be a nonstop, go here/go there, end of the school year type of weekend.  Yes, I think I need a nap...

With all this busyness going on I hadn't had a chance to post the newest Heather Ross auction listings that I placed on Ebay this past Friday.  All 6 half yards are from her first Far Far Away collection and are still at the low starting price of 99 cents. 

You can check out the auction listings: HERE


Heather Ross Far Far Away

 
AND, the first of the auctions that I had posted last Monday are closing tomorrow so if you are wanting one of these prints below make sure to run over to the Auction List .
 
 
Heather Ross Mendocino Fabric half yards and full yards
 
 
I hope you are all having one SUPER Weekend!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments: